Monday, July 9, 2012

All Mixed Up




This weekend I went to Alabama to visit my family. My mom, my sister and I went shopping on Saturday. I found these awesome green skinnies at Walmart, the striped tank is also from Walmart. They had several different colors of these skinnies. They are extremely comfy and I think they were well worth the $15.88 I paid for them. I am always happy when I can find a great deal on trendier items, like colored pants. I also tried a little pattern mixing with the tribal of the cross body bag and the stripes of the tank. I hope everyone had a great weekend! I always enjoy seeing my family and hope to make another trip to see them soon!


P.S.
I wanted to apologize for the poor color quality of these photos. The weather is kinda stormy here and the clouds didn't allow the colors to come through brightly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
https://twitter.com/#!/NikkiCox81 Instagram: nikkicox11 http://pinterest.com/niknik81/ I am 30 years old and I am learning to live my life for me now. It seems like a late start for me, but I am with the love of my life and my high school sweetheart, Alex. I have two kitties Sassy and Puff Daddy. They are the sweetest babies in the world! Loving life now and happy to be myself! I hope for this blog to be a fun place for fashion, makeup, and other just random fun girl things. :)

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Nikki's Fashion Fixx, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena