Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Leopard Obsession





I recently got these leopard pumps at Ross. I love leopard so much and always have. I think it makes a great neutral and is a little sassy. I also got this huge link bracelet yesterday at New York and Co. They usually have some great staples and the jewelry is often on sale. I hope everyone had a great weekend. My husband has been training for a triathlon and has been really busy in the evenings during the time I take my pics. He has also changed to night shift and it is taking a while to adjust to. I look forward to getting back on a regular posting schedule. Thanks for everyone's support!  

1 comment:

  1. I seriously can't get enough leopard right now, loving it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
https://twitter.com/#!/NikkiCox81 Instagram: nikkicox11 http://pinterest.com/niknik81/ I am 30 years old and I am learning to live my life for me now. It seems like a late start for me, but I am with the love of my life and my high school sweetheart, Alex. I have two kitties Sassy and Puff Daddy. They are the sweetest babies in the world! Loving life now and happy to be myself! I hope for this blog to be a fun place for fashion, makeup, and other just random fun girl things. :)

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Nikki's Fashion Fixx, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena