Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mall Haul



 "Heroes in a half shell!"

I did a little shopping this weekend and these are a few of the things I picked up. I really wanted a new pair of black shorts that were dressier than the ones I have. I got these at Forever 21 along with the really cute chevron clutch and the black and gold chain bracelet. I have always been obsessed with bracelets, they are my favorite accessory. I also wanted a new white watch. I started my watch collection with only higher end watches but I enjoyed them so much I couldn't afford to keep buying $200 watches. Now it includes all price ranges. This one I got at Wal-Mart for $8! I also got some makeup goodies at CVS and Forever 21. I am really impressed by the Loreal BB Cream. I only have one eyshadow pallet from Forever 21 and I really like it. The makeup they have is pretty cheap and it could be hit and miss so I guess we'll see. I'm sure you saw the TMNT t-shit, well that is my hubby's. We are both pretty really geeky so I HAD to put that in today's post. :)


P.S.


The yellow t-shirt is just an old American Eagle shirt I put in to show how I was planning on styling the outfit. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
https://twitter.com/#!/NikkiCox81 Instagram: nikkicox11 http://pinterest.com/niknik81/ I am 30 years old and I am learning to live my life for me now. It seems like a late start for me, but I am with the love of my life and my high school sweetheart, Alex. I have two kitties Sassy and Puff Daddy. They are the sweetest babies in the world! Loving life now and happy to be myself! I hope for this blog to be a fun place for fashion, makeup, and other just random fun girl things. :)

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Nikki's Fashion Fixx, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena